Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas!!!




Christmas is a big day for my family, and it was nice for all of us to be together, as Danielle is the only one of us still living at home. My mom and dad just got a new puppy, so she was enjoying romping around while we opened presents. Zander, my 3 year old nephew, is getting to be the perfect age for Christmas, and he was very good today and patient with the present opening!!






After opening gifts, we went over to the Alvar's, where I gave my young paduan learner a matching t-shirt. Now we are all part of Team Cullen!!


The next stop was the Kings to drop off gifts. Elizabeth and Sammy were enjoying the Christmas Spirit!!




Our final stop of the day was the Vestal household for Christmas dinner. Matt's mom made a delicious prime rib and polish sausage, with all my favorite side dishes!!

No comments: