Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Blogging to you live from Terminal 4 of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. . . . Thankfully Thanksgiving day is not as heavy as a travel day as the Tuesday or Wednesday before. However, just to be prepared, I arrived at the airport 3 hours before my 8:50am scheduled departure. I didn't check a bag, and it took approximately 7 minutes to get through security. So, while I'm very happy I missed the traffic, I am now stuck with a few hours of downtime. The people watching at the airport is great. Many of these people here today only fly once or twice a year, a lot of them are chasing small children around, and everybody still looks sleepy at this point. We are all probably daydreaming about getting to our destination, having a some turkey, and watching a lot of football!!

Anyway, I just wanted to wish all of my faithful blog readers (the 3 or 4 of you know who you are) a Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope the day goes well for everyone!!

1 comment:

Someone just like you said...

Happy Turkey Day!!...from one of your four.