Monday, May 3, 2010

Moe. in Flagstaff!! 2/28/10

For Matt's birthday, I bought us tickets to go see Moe. in Flagstaff at the Orpheum theater.  I had never been to the Orpheum, and had never seen Moe, so it was a night of firsts. We raced a thunderstorm to Flagstaff from Mesa, but got to see a full arch rainbow. After arriving at the hotel, we headed into town to grab some dinner at the Beaver Creek Brewery.  I highlyl recommend them to anyone in Flagstaff long enough for a meal, or even just one beer. I had one of their artisan pizzas, and we left with a growler. Yum!

After dinner, we walked over to the Orpheum and got settled in for Moe. What an amazing concert!!! They sang all of Matt's favorite songs, and they had an amazing light show. I wish they could have played all night, and will definitely be seeing them again.

No comments: