Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 4-Golfing in Ireland!!



Well, you can't go to Ireland without playing golf, especially when you enjoy the game as much as my sister and I do. We played at Hollystown Golf Club, near the airport. It was a beautiful day, partly cloudy, windy, and cold. The course has 3 sets of 9, so Danielle and I were pretty much on our own, which gave us plenty of time to soak in the experience.



After golf, we headed back to our hotel, then had lunch at the Hard Rock Dublin. American Music was nice to hear, and I collect the shotglasses, so I can be excused for eating in a trendy American diner.


After that we wandered through the city, stopping at St. Audoen's church for a quick photo op, then off to St. James Gate for the Guinness Factory Tour! Once you reach the top of the tour you get to enjoy a complimentary pint of Guiness, and excellent views of Dublin from on high!!


No comments: