Friday, August 24, 2007

Landscapes-Muir Woods



In reviewing photos I've taken over the past couple of years, I tend to take a lot of landscape photos. As I've said in a previous entry, growing up in a desert, I am fascinating by green landscape. Not that I don't love the Sonoran Desert for all it's beauty, but the desert is a beauty you learn to appreciate. Muir Woods, just outside of San Francisco, has a beauty that you don't learn to appreciate, it is just there, for all to wonder in. This day, my family and I had just finished touring some wineries, and I found the woods to be very peaceful, and walking through them you wouldn't believe that the freeway was just a few miles away. It was like entering an enchanted world, and you didn't want to speak for fear of ruining the spell.

No comments: