Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby Sam. . . .


This post is a little past due, but my friend Becky (see Star Wars Baby Shower post) had her baby on January 25th, Samantha Ann King, came into the world at 7 1/2 pounds, and 20 inches long. Becky (mommy) is doing quite well, and we are all now happily settled back at home. I'm pretty fond of the new baby. She's fun to hold, she sleeps most of the time, and when she screams, the parents take her into their room on the other side of the house.



Another of the amazing benefits is all the mommies at the school where Becky works are taking turns dropping off meals!!! We won't need to cook for a month!! I am fully taking advantage of the situation. I get to hold the baby, enjoy the food, and didn't have to go through nine months of pregnancy or labor to enjoy the benefits. Please enjoy the pics, and I will get a few more well posed ones up soon.

No comments: