Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sisters at Chase Field, new digital camera



I share season tickets to the Diamondbacks with several of my coworkers. On July 9th, my sister Danielle and I went to the ballpark to enjoy the game. I also had my new camera, so it was fun to test it out and see how well the 12x zoom worked. I was impressed, and it confirmed that I had picked the correct camera for me. I have the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3, and absolutely love it. It takes great photos and is the most intelligent point and shoot I have owned. This camera corrects for everything, which is great since I have a tendency to shake while taking photos and always wind up with red-eye.





The game started out fantastic. There were a couple home runs, and the Dbacks took an early 7-0 lead. Then a Dbacks hitter sent a line drive at the pitcher, and it was all downhill from there. The pitcher left the field hurt and the Marlins rallied to have a 10 run 8th inning and went on to win 14-7. Even though the Dbacks lost (shocking, I know), we still managed to have a great time. Thanks Danielle, for driving and buying our beers!!


No comments: